The Church was founded in 1896. In its early years the church grew spiritually and numerically in its membership under the leadership of its founding leaders. In 1898 the cornerstone was laid, Pastor L.K. Williams was pastor. Some written and oral records reveal the identity and tenure of some of the pastors from 1898 to 1936. In 1917 Pastor R. L. Littleton was the pastor and took bold steps toward modernizing the church. The present Pastor Leslie C. Dunn began serving in August 2009 and is still serving.
- Phone: (254) 697-2026